Wood Wick Candle Burning Tips:
- For your first time lighting the candle, let the wick burn for 45-60 seconds, extinguish the flame, let it cool and remove the black char from the wick. Re-light and begin to enjoy!
- Make sure the wick is trimmed between 1/8" and 3/16" before lighting each time. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and it will burn itself out.
- Wood Wicks require a little attention before each burning. Be sure to snap off the ash along the top edge of the wick before lighting.
- If the candle is burning for a long period of time and the flame height starts to get to low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick, the flame will return to it's proper height.
- Be careful to not let any debris from the wick or anything else fall into the candle.
- Extinguish the candle when there is 1/2" wax or less then 1/4 of the candle wax remaining.
- Do not burn the candle for more then 4 hours at a time.