Shipping & Returns Information
- Orders generally take 5-10 business days as all of our candles are made in small batches. Orders are shipped via Canada Post and take typically 1 - 7 business days in Canada. You will be emailed a tracking number.
- Shipping outside of Canada will vary.
- Orders from outside of Canada may be charged applicable duties, taxes and fees by the shipping carrier that are outside of the control of the Coconut Candle Company
- During the holidays these services may be delayed and take extra time.
- If you choose pick up and then ask for it to be shipped, the order must be over the free shipping amount.
- Orders not picked up will not be refunded.
- If there are any problems with your order (did not receive it, not what you were expecting) please contact us so that we can make it right.
- We do not accept returns if you change your mind or don't like the item you ordered. If there is a problem with it, then please contact us so that we can resolve the issue. Please remember that all of our products are handmade and may vary in color or sizes from time to time.
Damaged or Faulty Candles
- We take pride in our hand crafted high quality candles and package them in the safest condition for shipping, in the rare circumstance you receive a damaged or faulty candle please contact us immediately. All items must be returned within 10 days of receiving the candle in the original packaging. If possible please include pictures of the damage when you received it to expedite the process.